Aloe vinegar can substitute rose water, balance pH for skin, whiten skin more effective than apple cider vinegar, smooth and bright skin, reduce acne, long-term use will decrease tiny wrinkles on the skin, the eyes and the corners of the mouth.
– Aloe Vera: 500gram
– Sugar: 5 teaspoons
– Salt: 1 teaspoon of super clean salt and 5 teaspoons of sea salt.
– Rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar: 1 liter
– Wash the aloe, soak with sea salt in 1 hour, then rinse with clean water.
– Leave the aloe overnight so that it is really dry.
– Cut away 2 spines rim surrounding the aloe leaves, and cut into small pieces.
– Mix aloe with 5 teaspoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of super clean salt, then put the aloe into a jar, pour rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar flooded the aloe to ferment.
– Cover the jar. You can use it after 1 month. It is also fine if you use it after 2 weeks.
– Store at room temperature.
Using: Every day, you get a little aloe vinegar, rub gently on your face. In long-term, you can use aloe vinegar instead of rose water to moisture the skin and balance pH level for skin.
Ways to mix aloe vinegar to balance pH level: You just mix aloe vinegar with mineral water at the rate of 1-1, and then spray onto the skin like rose water. Using this method in long-term will help your skin not to be eroded. However, you should use sunscreen to protect skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.